TOP FIVE REASONS THIS WAS THE RIGHT MOVE
- Someone has to lose to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam. Better Cena than Reigns or Cesaro.
- Someone has to wrestle Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam, period. Better Cena than probably anyone because they work really well together and have proven they can have some physical ass matches.
- Stability. They’ve seriously barely had a champion in 10 months, since the SummerSlam bit and then the mess that turned into. Orton was a stopgap who barely mattered from December until WrestleMania. They needed a champion and when life throws you lemons, sometimes you can’t make any fucking lemonade, so what you do is squirt some lemon juice on a piece of frozen fish. It’s alright. It’s not great, but it’s food.
- Better than Randy Orton, Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, Kane, or Cesaro right now.
- Reigns and Wyatt will have their time. Their time isn’t now. “Elevation” isn’t about throwing a belt on a dude. Get him ready for that. JOHN CENA’S TIME IS NOW hahahahaha
The boys finally get payback! Thanks for watching, you’ve just unlocked the “Meta Fiction” sticker! Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at The CW.
Congratulations! You’ve checked-in for WWE Raw, the longest-running episodic prime-time program in TV history! Share this sticker proudly. It’s from our friends at WWE. Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at WWE.
I’m watching Criminal Minds 6x17 “Valhalla (1)”
I’m watching Intelligence (2014) 1x13 “Being Human”
I’m watching Enlisted 1x09 “Paint Cart 5000 vs. The Mondo Spider”
I’m watching New Girl 3x19 “Fired Up”
What happens when an 8-year-old boy who was presumed dead more than 30 years ago is reunited with his now 60-year-old parents? Thanks for tuning in to the series premiere of Resurrection tonight! Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at ABC.